Monday, June 24, 2013

A Moment of Repose

A Moment of Repose with the Moon in Capricorn

The table is set. An eyelet edged cloth covering its scarred surface. A shiny silver platter sits polished and gleaming. The crystal placed just so. A bouquet of thyme, lavender, and rosemary are assembled. I light the candles and wait; the guest is soon to arrive.

She comes, following the Bright One whose grace reveals hidden truth. Her energy is powerful yet gentle, a soft glow illuminating expressions and emotions. She opens the door joining me for a peaceful and tranquil interlude.

I offer her a bit of thyme. She tells me I must trust myself, to align my feelings with my life’s purpose. I must find the strength and courage to receive the support and nurturing I need. I nod acceptance.

She pinches a spring of lavender releasing its fragrance. To purify my sense of duty and obligation, she claims. I must find balance, releasing all that I am not responsible for. The aroma is sweet.

Subtly she withdraws, leaving a portion of her power. Looking on me and smiling. I gather the rosemary and clutch it to my heart. I vow to remember, to live in joy, knowing that dreams do come true. 

Om Tat Sat. 


KH

No comments:

Post a Comment